Monday, August 30, 2010

Don't be fooled

Yes, the address of this blog is silversliversdaily.  Don't be fooled.  Most likely I will not be posting daily.  How often will depend on how this goes and my learning curve. 

Fourth grade





Today was the first day of fourth grade for Walker.  I just happen to glance at facebook just moments before we got into the car and saw a few first day of school photos.  I grabbed my camera and got a quick photo of my manchild.  Phew, that was close.  Love that boy.   A little disclaimer, that is not the outfit I laid out for him this morning.  Guess it is okay since we have been working on being more independent.   He did well this morning too. 

Also notice that I still have flowers.  Not dead, worn out flowers, but real, full of life flowers.  I bought them, planted them and my sweet working man watered them faithfully.  Guess we make a good team.   The fuchsia right behind Walker's head is my favorite.  Think I'll try to keep that one over the winter.

1 comment:

  1. I like his outfit. And his new bookbag. I hope he had a good first day!

    ReplyDelete