Monday, August 30, 2010

What do you do when your kids go back to school?

The day was warming up and my sweet Rayray invited me to go on a walk.   Sorry, but that wasn't enough motivation for me.  After batting around a few locations we came up with a walk around Deep Lake.  Sunshine, fresh air and an amazing daughter, perfect combination.  Of course I brought my camera (get used to it) 
How fun is she?




Rayray likes to climb things, shoot things, jump off of thing, bake things and design things.  Today looks like a climbing day.  Yesterday was a baking day.  Yummy brownies. 


Nature provides a health snack half way around the lake.



I blew this one out because I was messing  with photoshop.  I love the way it makes her eyes pop. 



Gotta add a little nature shot.


Nice day, I would say.  What did you do when the kids went back to school? 

1 comment: