Friday, September 10, 2010

Family, Friends and Fotos

I love days like today.  Weddings.  Two people crazy in love.  Family and  friends gather to celebrate and we get to take the fotos to help them capture the moments.    I'm very fortunate that Angie, an amazing photographer, let's me tag along on some of her bigger events.  She takes the pictures, I do the assistant stuff.   Like today, when Angie's tummy growled during the wedding , my tummy answered back.  That's what a good assistant does.  Right?   Angie takes 99% of the photos but I carry my camera around with me anyway. It makes me look more official and now and then I even take a photo.     Here are a couple of  my wedding  photos of J & R from today.  I, of course, played around with photoshop.  (love those  filters)

  

I wish J & R  a very happy life together.  It was a privileged to be a part of their special day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment