Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I sure miss Andria

 Have you ever noticed when the newspaper prints a correction?  Well, apparently I made a statement on facebook that needs correcting.  Here is the original status.

There are times I really miss Alaska. The people, not the dark.

Andria responded with:  At first I thought this said, " There are times I really miss Andria." I felt special for a moment. ha ha

Sorry for all the typos, Andria.  Here is the correct version of that status:

I sure miss Andria, the person, with her dark.....hair, and fabulous smile, her infectious laugh and the joyful spirit that surrounds her. 

Okay, I added a little extra.  Andria, you are special, loved and missed.  Hurry back.  

2 comments:

  1. I miss her too. When is she going to move back here already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to the above and all that was said!!

    ReplyDelete